- Jessica Williams took on the critics who had something to say about Beyoncé’s Super Bowl performance.
- Instead of addressing the toxic water problem in Flint, Michigan is outlawing anal sex. Yes, you read that correctly.
- The guy who wants to make rape legal, Roosh V, lives in his mother’s basement. And no, I’m still not shitting you. This is just real as Michigan and its attempts to criminalize anal sex.
- While some argue that special recognition of writers of color is not necessary, numbers show otherwise.
- What does our reaction to Jaden Smith and other male celebrities’ gender fluid photos say about us?